Don't Forget Dexter! (Dexter T. Rexter Series Book 1)
4.5 out of 5 stars · 423 customer reviews
eBooks · Lindsay Ward
Introducing Dexter T. Rexter, the toughest, coolest dinosaur ever. At least he likes to think so.
When his best friend, Jack, leaves him behind at the doctor’s office, Dexter T. Rexter panics. First he tries to find Jack. Then he sings their special song. Then he sings their special song even louder. But when Jack still doesn’t appear, Dexter starts to wonder. What if he’s being replaced by another toy? It can’t be—after all, he can STOMP, RAWR, and CHOMP! Right? Right?!
This hilariously neurotic dinosaur will do whatever it takes to get his friend back—even asking the reader’s advice—in this first book of a brand-new series.
- My Allosaur Has Lost His Roar
- It's Show and Tell, Dexter! (Dexter T. Rexter Series Book 2)
- Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
- My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book
- D.W. the Picky Eater
- You Are Not Small
- Sneezy the Snowman
- The Shark Bully
- Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt
- My Pteranodon Has A Sneeze - Childrens Picture Book