ASP.NET 3.5: A Beginner's Guide
4.1 out of 5 stars · 5 customer reviews
Book · William Sanders (Paperback - Oct 14, 2008)
Essential ASP.NET 3.5 Skills--Made Easy!
Learn how to create database-driven ASP.NET 3.5 websites using C# 3.0. ASP.NET 3.5: A Beginner's Guide shows you just what you need to know to build rich Internet applications quickly and easily. You'll find details on Web controls, CSS, event handlers, validation, SQL, ADO.NET, data binding, text files, and security. Coverage of the latest technologies, such as LINQ and Ajax, is also included. All examples use Visual Studio 2008 to ease you through the learning process, and all the source code is displayed. Start building dynamic ASP.NET 3.5 Web applications today with help from this fast-paced tutorial.
Designed for Easy Learning:
- Key Skills & Concepts--Lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated